Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

awe... AGAIN!?!

I've written about this before , and well... here we go again. My husband's ex has announced that she's comjng to Thanksgiving again this year. To say I'm pissed is an understatement. She has apparently just reconciled with her husband, yet will be spending th e holiday with her EX husband's family. I don't even know if she's bringing him with her... but I got the impression she's not. I mean, it's not just me, right? That is screwed up, isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. Ok... well at least I know it's not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's messed up. But who in your husband's family keeps inviting her? And can't he say something? If not, I guess on the bright side it's only one day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not really a by invitation kind of situation. My hubs' position is that it's not his house, it's not his place to tell her not to come. But no... not just one day. It was several. By Saturday, I was done... Tired of putting on a smile and acting like I wasn't shooting mental lasers at her head, wishing she would self ignite!!! I'm glad to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the best blog .I appreciate it alot ,the thins which is written in this blog is good and appreciable.With this alot of problems can be solved very easily.

    Top best and famous astrologer in chennai


    Best way to resolve your problem is this only

    ReplyDelete