Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Wednesday whine

So, just out of curiosity.... when did it become ok to show 4 inches of cleavage at work. I mean, I understand that some people are more blessed than others in that department, but is it really appropriate to have the girls hanging out. One woman was so exposed I actually thought her entire right breast was going to pop out of he top! And one of my very pregnant coworkers had her tatas in the wind too! Good grief people! And while I'm whining, let me just say that I really don't want to hear pregnant women complaining about how uncomfortable they are!!!! You chose to have a child and you are fortunate enough to have the ability to do so. Suck it up! OK, I'm done. Anyone else?

6 comments:

  1. Didn't go to a family reunion after all (which had been planned for 3 years) 9 babies, and mom is quite pissed at me for "skipping it because you'd rather pout, embarrassing me." so I'm dealing with a ranting mother.

    That's just my whine for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Nothing like a little empathy! Sorry Wolfers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a coworker at a previous job that everyday she wore a low cut top (that was too tight for her and she was breastfeeding too!) and her tatas were always exposed. She was talked to by HR time and time again but it never helped. It is so unprofessional...I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to work at the drive up window for the electric company. I couldn't believe how many boobs I saw on a daily basis. From one well endowded lady trying to fit into a tank top 3 sizes to small (seriously, only one boob was covered) to a lady who actually started breast feeding while paying her bill. And I'm not against breast feeding, but not while you are driving around town paying bills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks J!!
    And thanks, Savannah. I agree wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete