Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

my "stuff"

One of the many dilemmas I face as a childless woman is what to do with my "stuff." It's a tough one, because I am a very sentimental person and, while I logically understand that these are just things, they are valuable to me because of who gave them to me or what they represent. So, I've decided to make plans for my stuff... this is not an easy decision. So far, I have contacted family about giving those "girlie" things to the young girls in the family. I am also contacting friends to include their children in my ring of people I'll pass things on to. So hard... just telling my friends and family "I don't have kids, so if you would like to have some of my things for your kids..." makes me start crying. Awe, damn! Apparently writing it does, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment